Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday 9 September 2011

AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND ANNIVERSARY CAKES AND DESSERTS

Hello everyone,

my name is Ihuoma and I am the manager of Creamy Cravings.Making cakes and desserts is something I derive a lot off pleasure from and people delight in seeing and eating my lovely creations,especially since it does not drill a hole in their pockets.I enjoy the challenge of making a cake or dessert from scratch that a bride or celebrant points at in a catalog as his or her choice for the occasion  .It started out as just a hubby and I did not mind if I made profit or not because I always enjoyed myself thoroughly.Being the daughter of a caterer, I grew up acquiring these skills whether I wanted to or not and, boy!,am so glad I did.Be sure to place an order with us and you also will be glad  you did.

PS: The above picture is one of the cakes I made for my favorite cousin's wedding,  when I first started out .I have gotten a lot better since then, trust me.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©