Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Teal Louis Vuitton Cake Bag


My Hubby's mum's birthday was on Saturday and this was the cake I made for her. The hand of the bag encountered an accident after I left the house but I was assured that it is still presentable. The assurance encouraged me to take a picture so here we are.

I really felt bad about the hand because it took a lot of calculations and work to make it.



And to carve the cake into standing like that with out falling. I wanted it to be perfect and stunning,from the fondant wooden panels to the tip of the bag.


But I learnt a lot of valuable lessons and when next I do something like this, it will definitely top this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©