Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Ihuoma Ken Ohiorenoya
Chronicles of my caking and home making journey.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Monday, 7 September 2015

Iron Man Cake


At first, my hubby's nephew wanted an edible picture of himself on a cake for his birthday,then he changed his mind and I was glad because am not really a fan of edible colored photocopy. I have nothing against them and will use them to complement my work if I have to, but I just don't consider them artistic enough. I like my art hand made.

Okay, so back to the gist. Josh decided he wanted an iron man cake and herein lied the challenge. I wasn't sure it could be pulled off, but thanks be unto God, after much research and brainstorming this cake surfaced and I was very pleased with the outcome- A delicious vanilla sponge covered in fondant with an edible iron man topper bursting out of it. Victory !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©